1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does anyone know where I can find software, and check stuff for new business startup?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by entrepreneur45, Jun 18, 2011.

I am working on a business plan for a new startup company, but I have no idea where to go, or who to talk to in order to learn how to create my own company checks for paying employee's, associates, outsourcers, etc.

I talked to my bank about it, and they said they have no clue either. If anyone knows where I can go to get check stock paper, what type of printer is needed to use it, and the software needed to create the checks please let me know.

I have seen printers at the bank printing out checks, but they were dotmatrix, and not laser, or inkjet printers so not sure if checks can be printed out on an inkjet or not, and that's the type of printer I have in my home office.

Also, need other stuff for the business, like independent contractor forms, employee NDA's, and client contract agreements, but that need can wait until later. I'm building this thing one step at the time!

Thanks in advance for any advice, or help you can offer.

Entrepreneur45

entrepreneur45, Jun 18, 2011 IP