1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does anyone know where I can get a business spreadsheet?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by JBMedia, Jun 8, 2010.

I was wondering if anyone knew a place online where I could download a free business spreadsheet basically showing incoming and outgoing funds for the business.

Any help with this would be deeply appreciated.
    Thanks

JBMedia, Jun 8, 2010 IP
  2. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Nigel Lew, Jun 8, 2010 IP
  3. JBMedia

JBMedia Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yea, I was looking for a spreadsheet already made though with the formulas and things. I'm not Excel smart enough to create the spreadsheet, however a business cash flow spreadsheet showing incoming money and outgoing money along with total acquired funds would be of great help to me at this point.

If anyone knows of a spreadsheet like this or somewhat similar and could point me in the direction I'd really appreciate it.
    Thanks

JBMedia, Jun 8, 2010 IP
  4. Sky9

Sky9 Peon

Best Answers:
    I was wondering the same thing myself. I was looking for a very specific already made spreadsheet for mainly the incoming money and costs of the company to find out the companies total revenue. If anyone knows of these please contact me as well, I'd like to know about this as well.

Sky9, Jun 8, 2010 IP
  5. manofwar

manofwar Active Member

Best Answers:
    why don't you just put together a REV/COGS/EXP/TX/NI ? fairly simple

manofwar, Jun 8, 2010 IP
  6. pankajgirotra

pankajgirotra Peon

Best Answers:
    your account statements from what ever payment processor you are using are the thing you are looking for, I guess!!!

pankajgirotra, Jun 9, 2010 IP
  7. ceaseer

ceaseer Peon

Best Answers:
    Simply create your own.

Open excel and list your expenses. Do something like a column for date, description, and amount. As long as you keep all the amounts in the same column you can click the sum all button and get a grand total for expenses. Do the same for revenue in a different worksheet. If you do not know how to link worksheets then grab a calculator and subtract your two totals for your net income.

Not sure what kind of formulas you are looking for? Percentages? It may also benefit you to grab a copy of quicken for a more professional approach to keeping track of your business and quicken provides detailed reports.

ceaseer, Jun 9, 2010 IP