1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does Anyone Use Tweet Adder?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by swedal, Mar 11, 2010.

I noticed today that the website for tweet adder (tweetadder.com) seems to be down and the software is not working - possibly because the site is down.

Is anyone else having this problem or knows the reason why they may be down?

swedal, Mar 11, 2010 IP
  2. tata_capl

tata_capl Peon

Best Answers:
    I have tried Tweet Adder for 15 days but it was like just spamming twitter account so i stop using.

tata_capl, Mar 11, 2010 IP
  3. Pearlydean

Pearlydean Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi yes I use Tweet Adder and have done for months now. I find it very effective for follow and unfollow tasks as long as you are sensible but use FMT (Feed My Tweeter) for all of my tweets.

I have an affiliate link for Tweet Adder and was told by some of my followers that it was down yesterday. When I clicked through to the page it looked as though it had been highjacked.

Checked it today and all seems fine but will keep you posted if it happens again.

Pearlydean, Mar 12, 2010 IP