1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does Apsense Social Network make any Sense ?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Siservices, Jul 16, 2014.

?

Do you find Apsense Good Social Network Site?

Poll closed Sep 24, 2014.
  1. Yes

33.3%
  2. No

66.7%
    I came across a Social networking website " APSENSE " where one can connect with other professionals and boost up their business through it. But, it takes time after you update your profile picture as well .I have created my account 5 days back but still I am not able to see it and post anything there. As you need to get your profile pic approved before posting onto it. Though its a very good website. You can post your articles create campaigns there and promote them by liking and browsing other websites. You can have your brand page, product page and everything you need.
    So do anyone of you know about it? Or does it make any sense to get your photograph approved first.?

Siservices, Jul 16, 2014 IP
  2. Clickfinity

Clickfinity Active Member

Best Answers:
    Personally I don't see any value in it. It's cluttered, full of junk articles, and seems to be populated with people who are desparate to connect to anyone and everyone just to spread their username/profile about.

It'll be interesting to see what your experience is - keep us updated as you develop your connections and let us know if you gain anything of value from it. ;) :)

Clickfinity, Jul 16, 2014 IP
  3. Siservices

Siservices Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah you are right. I get many useless contact request just because people want to add. There are no engagement level like its in Facebook Twitter or any other social platform.Though I posted a couple of articles there and they are showing up in SERPs but I don't think that will value much.

Siservices, Jul 17, 2014 IP
  4. Rizy

Rizy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I believe Linkedin is the #1 connection site for business professionals. It will lead you to the most connections!

Rizy, Jul 24, 2014 IP