1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

does it change quality? Which format?

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by ernest1a, Jul 15, 2007.

I am trying to making my video. Adobe After Affects has some features which Ulead MediaStudio doesn't have it, but it is much easier to use. Does it change any quality if I start to edit video with After Affect and than save it to .avi file and than again import to MediaStudio to continue with editing?

Which format is best to use to import to editing program, than again saving and again fromating and than puting it to youtube?

Tnx

ernest1a, Jul 15, 2007 IP
  2. Drudoran

Drudoran Peon

Best Answers:
    It depends on how you compress your movie. If you render a movie as uncompressed then you can import it into any other video application and it won't lose quality at all. Be prepared for dealing with some huge files though.

Drudoran, Jul 16, 2007 IP
  3. Kerosene

Kerosene Alpha & Omega™ Staff

Best Answers:
    I'm sure AE can do everything MediaStudio can do.
    Why not just spend a few minutes/hours learning how to do the same thing in AE. Then you can safely keep your source avis read only, and not have to worry about importing massive uncompressed avis between applications. Uncompressed avis are no fun at all.

Kerosene, Jul 16, 2007 IP
  4. Drudoran

Drudoran Peon

Best Answers:
    Agree with Kerosene - After Effects is fantastic - it's like photoshop on a time line and more. I've used after effects for 90% of animations including a lot of broadcast work/music vids etc.

Drudoran, Jul 16, 2007 IP
  5. loongar

loongar Banned

Best Answers:
    Mediastudio is good. it doesnt changes the quality

loongar, Jul 16, 2007 IP
  6. ernest1a

ernest1a Guest

Best Answers:
    AA is so complicated if you comparing it with MediaStudio. MediaStudio is really easy to use for me. I believe it is also AA easy for use if you ever use any similar product like photoshop but if you have never handle with any similar product it can be very complicated.

ernest1a, Jul 16, 2007 IP