1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does Trading Links Work?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Sober4Life, Nov 26, 2009.

Hello All, I have created want I feel is a very IMPORTANT problem in America and World Wide, Alcoholism which I suffer from and I have 133 day sober today (11/24/09, hence my User Name Sober4Life) anyway, I would like to find everyone that has a addiction related site to do with Anything like Drugs, Smoking, Alcohol addiction etc) orianted site that is interest in Trading Links.

I would be happy to place any links Traded to my site and direct traffic the there sites in return, Please do not be a hater this is a truly a hugh problem that only other addicts like myself can help other addicts.

Sober4Life, Nov 26, 2009 IP
  2. mjewel

mjewel Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    It's just a site with copied content trying to get you to buy an ebook.

mjewel, Nov 26, 2009 IP
  3. bigcat1967

bigcat1967 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't mind it if he talked about SEO work and leave his sig link here. Thx for checking that out mjewel.

bigcat1967, Nov 26, 2009 IP
  4. Sober4Life

Sober4Life Peon

Best Answers:
    My site is designed to help Alcoholic find so programs that may help them stop drinking, I guess the real world does not understand this illness but that OK, I do understand that regular drinker that are able to stop at the first drink can be very critical of this, Yes my site does offer eBooks for folk to buy but they COMPLETELY focused on Alcoholism and addiction in the hope that they can help people overcome there addictions whatever that may be.

Also if I do happen to make some money that world be great, these link I have are what pay for my site, I have only started this about 6 months ago and with time I will be updating and removing links as needed.

These programs I have at this site has helped me to stay sober 145 day today and just sharing it with everyone that is looking for help, and yes did have to purchase it myself.

Thank you for your input and sorry for not focusing on SEO in this reply, I will try to be more PC

Sober4Life, Nov 28, 2009 IP