1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Dollarade didn't response at all, they stole my money !!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by zanuus, Feb 8, 2012.

continue with my problems ==>> showthread.php?t=2392344 (I didn't get response from dollarade, i will lost my earning)

I had a week waiting for a reply from dollarade but none of those who respond to me, last month I've lost a few hundred dollars and I do not want to lose it again for next month's payment.

possible for them is not important, but for me it is very important because of the money that I feed my family, my children
    I do not know what else to do, I do not work because my income is only from that, what will happen to my family?

for dollarade parties so please, help me restore my account, so next month I get the payment for my work.

zanuus, Feb 8, 2012 IP
  2. Laurentiu Eugen

Laurentiu Eugen Peon

Best Answers:
    It is the second month since I didn't received any payment. Payment for November has been moved to December. Now the full amount from the last 2 months are in pending balance. This is the first time I have a problem with my payment. I tried to contact their support (skype, phone, aim, email) several times but still no response. I think i will never see that money [​IMG] so don't use it or you'll be scammed.

Anyone having this problem, or just me?

Laurentiu Eugen, Dec 5, 2013 IP