1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Dolphin 7

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by starmaker, Jan 25, 2010.

I recently found out about Dolphin 7, when i was researching FaceBook Pro 3.2 i wanted to make sure it was not a scam before i bought it, its how i found your site, i read about them ripping off http://www.boonex.com through a topic here.

Ok, to the Dolphin 7, i wanna run a social adult dating network on my server, sorta like AdultFriendFinder, and try to compete against them, yes i know they been around ages.. but i want to make sure i got the right Download for the perfect community like this.. I have not though of a domain yet, or anything like that.. I am just testing different modules and codes for the perfect community, I was wondering? Dolphin 7, would this monster be good for me? It looks like it has loads of freaking features by watching its video, and it seems real friendly for someone wanting to start a business.

Also can anyone tell me a little more about the Dolphin before i install the monster?

starmaker, Jan 25, 2010 IP
  2. music legend

music legend Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i have never heard of it. maybe someone else can speak about it but i would go with something a little more well known with a proven track record

music legend, Jan 25, 2010 IP
  3. starmaker

starmaker Peon

Best Answers:
    hey i never heard of that site, may be something i might have to look at later, saved in favorites. :)

Edit: ROFL, sorry i was lookin at your signature at first thinking it was part of the topic, not use to vbulletin really, but you may have a good point, any good ones you know about?

starmaker, Jan 25, 2010 IP