1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Domain suggestion?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by necrodie, Mar 3, 2013.

Hello Fellas,

I'm going to launch a Paid-Membership site but the domain name I'm looking is available in .BIZ only. Plus is Exact match domain with 10000+ searches.

Should I got for it with .BIZ or keep searching for a .COM?

necrodie, Mar 3, 2013 IP
  2. Seogoogle1

Seogoogle1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    In my Opinion'e all Domains are best if you running with right way for your business..

Seogoogle1, Mar 3, 2013 IP
  3. necrodie

necrodie Member

Best Answers:
    ahan... so technically talking, there is no special preference from Google. Correct?

necrodie, Mar 4, 2013 IP
  4. gotlivechat

gotlivechat Member

Best Answers:
    Keyword-filled domain has much less importance than it used to. Plus it looks spammy if you have keyword1keyword2inthisdomain.com vs. somecatchyname.com. Concentrate on something memorable for your users. I don't see many .biz sites, not to say it's bad but is not very common.

gotlivechat, Mar 4, 2013 IP
  5. Stephan_Iscoe

Stephan_Iscoe Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Domain name and top level (com/biz/ws/tv/info/pro, etc) does not matter to the searchbots and the url only matters in relation to how you intend to promote it and drive traffic.

For instance, dot biz is fine in a clickable link, ppc or search result, but not so great in print or verbally because it's less common and thus, harder to remember.

If you think keyword domains are important, then consider the opposite examples: Yahoo, Google, Bing, TMZ, etc ;)

Best of Success!

Stephan_Iscoe, Mar 4, 2013 IP