1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

dont ever apply for $6 by Six Million

Discussion in 'General Business' started by daithanh, Apr 16, 2006.

1. maverick123

maverick123 Peon

Best Answers:
    Scamsters are always in search of innovative methods in order to extract money from greedy people......never ever fall to their marketing gimmics :mad:

maverick123, Dec 17, 2007 IP
  2. mubin

mubin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Be careful guys, peoples paypal accounts have been cancelled because of this site.

mubin, Dec 17, 2007 IP
  3. simik

simik Peon

Best Answers:
    HI there, This is simi here. I paid for this program and also followed up for help but never got any response. I also asked for refund thru admin but to no avail. Can u help?

simik, Jan 21, 2008 IP
  4. martinerasmus

martinerasmus Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Thomas
    My name is Martin Erasmus, I have join this $6 by Six Million program and paid for It Was referred to me by Stacy Williams. Stacy127.Williams@Procash.us.biz but with no replay no web site can you please help or is this just another internet scam Please advice

Kind Regards
    Martin Erasmus
    toolco1750@gmail.com
    South Africa

I run CharWorld hosting and I support all the members 100%, if they need any type of help I give it. I just so happen to run across this forum somehow. I believe in $6 by Six Million because I know it works. This is not MLM, and if you didn't get my emails, why didn't you just ask for a refund through paypal. Maybe you can send me an email or reply here so that I can help you finish getting your site setup or give you a refund.

Thanks
    Thomas
    admin@charworld.biz[/QUOTE]

martinerasmus, May 23, 2010 IP
  5. The_Archer

The_Archer Peon

Best Answers:
    Here's something I always say. If it looks too good to be true, it generally is. This just sounds like what most in here were saying. Send $1 to all the 6 addresses, then add yours to the top. I just don't think that this is what this is. Seems like some sort of hosting plan. Either way, generally, when something is sold for cheap, it's a hoax to get LOTS of people to sign up for cheap because $6 is hardly an investment. I spend that much on coffee in one day.

I agree with Iowadawg. If you send them money after reading this, you deserve to get scammed...

The_Archer, Jun 7, 2010 IP
  6. The_Archer

The_Archer Peon

Best Answers:
    Martin...

Sorry to hear you got involved in this mess. From what you can notice, 6x6 isn't really praised... Anywhere! Do a Google search. I wouldn't lend my name to a lesser product. Are you the host that 6x6 suggests to host their "Money page"?

Often, if a product would "under-sell" meaning, not make outrageous claims on their sales pages will not likely get the public's hopes too high. I agree though, to request a refund through PayPal or if a person is so upset about losing $6, someone could complain through the BBB. Honestly tho... Customer beware.

The_Archer, Jun 7, 2010 IP
  7. carterco

carterco Peon

Best Answers:
    The Six Million website is a website the you control. I bought one and It helps me help others with The 6 By Millionaire Club. You can get a debit card to have your money loaded on and use it like a credit card. Withdraw your money at any ATM.
    Wayne A Carter
    6bymillions

carterco, Sep 14, 2010 IP
  8. carterco

carterco Peon

Best Answers:
    They are cancelled because they the customer expect a cookie cutter website not one they can control. Cookie cutters can disappear. 6bymillions can't. You have total control.

carterco, Sep 14, 2010 IP
  9. crystalq

crystalq Active Member

Best Answers:
    Im curious, is this back up and running?

crystalq, Sep 21, 2010 IP
  10. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No, there's no way it'll last 4 years it'll fold within 1-2. The type of growth one of those needs to stay alive is pretty economically retarded.

Seqqa, Sep 22, 2010 IP
  11. TheMarketingMadman

TheMarketingMadman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    RUN AWAY...DPERS RUN AWAY from anything that says 6 x 6 million..... words of advice......!

TheMarketingMadman, Sep 24, 2010 IP
  12. MajorHart

MajorHart Peon

Best Answers:
    I've bought 6 million twice and the first time I liked very much what I got in the way of scripts and programs and safelists.

I put it up for sale using paypal and paypal said I couldn't promote it with their service so I pulled it - I explained to paypal that a lot of the programs on there were being sold o ebay and that should make them allowable but they wouldn't listen - mabe ebay doesn't like competition.

I then bought another a could of years later by Paula Frye and it had a lot less of value on it and I wouldnt buy that one again. I'm planning to promote it again though, using alertpay or sfipay as the original program I had - I ooud buy again in a minute. I had no problems with credit cards or spam when I bought this progam. I'm looking to buy it again from someone other than Paula Frye

MajorHart

MajorHart, Apr 5, 2011 IP
  13. MajorHart

MajorHart Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm going over to y9ur site to buy another right now if it allows payment by other than paypal which told me I couldnt use them for payment. My original was from Charworld and it was excellent and had a lot of good programs on it. It was easy to install on my server and link to from my websites.

MajorHart, Apr 5, 2011 IP