1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

"Don't get high of your own supply!!!" Giving away an business plan for everyone!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Laceygirl, Apr 13, 2011.

This is a fool proof plan for the public to freely use.

-Create an invite only forum. Do not make it flashy, just use the template.
    -Get the site banned from google and all of the other search engines and lock down the forum so that registration is by admin invite only. People should only be able to access the forum if they know the domain name.
    -Make the forum is disallow all pms, post count, etc
    -Invite people you know who are not a cop or a narc who like to purchase drugs.
    -In the forum create two forums. One for people to order drugs, and another to request for the admin to approve an invite for someone else.

Its simple and its secure because everyone who was approved into the forum will get researched heavily before being able to buy drugs. On top of that all drug purchases will be mailed secure and scentless through reg. mail making it not possible to get caught as their is no return address.

In a matter of weeks you will be the drug lord of your entire city without even stepping on the streets. all you need is a producer and you are good!
    There, you have a good business plan but never forget your sites slogan "Never get high off your own supply!!!"

I think its a fairly good idea. Since there's so many blackhats and scammers with websites I figure someone could use this one.
    What do you all think?:)

Laceygirl, Apr 13, 2011 IP
  2. 1812

1812 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm in... Can you send me the 28 page ebook on this please?

1812, Apr 13, 2011 IP
  3. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    There's no Ebook the only thing you have to remember is "Puff puff PASS". You can get shot if who you are sharing with is not your homie.

4. pdid2

pdid2 Peon

Best Answers:
    haha DOPE ideaaa..but im not in the biz. build it up in a city and sell the site? that can get you some serious profit if it has enough users

pdid2, Apr 13, 2011 IP
  5. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The thing is you don't need a ton of clients because the problem with the business of selling drugs is the transaction. This idea eliminates the problem which slows down sales.

I don't do drugs but honestly it would be awesome if I could just order online without being on the street and risking it. On top of this it also opens a good window to customers such as, for example, A university teacher who doesn't want to be known that he likes to smoke the weedies. This is an opportunity that I cannot do because I'm so far out of the drug fad that its not funny.

6. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Justin ...

[​IMG]

1st of all drugs never made anyone smart . Addicts get caught time and time again and they rat their ass out to the police . The cops would love you since they'd be able to build a perfect spy network and do a massive crackdown on 1000's of homes at once . The admin would go to jail for life and be known as "the moron who got everyone locked down" .

ApocalypseXL, Apr 13, 2011 IP
  7. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    All business plans are done with perfection. Firstly the customers would not be ordering drugs. All interactions within the forum will be under a strict code. The forum itself will appear to be completely about something else.
    Example:
    Each size and type of drug that is available will be coded. Watch and learn.
    Let's say one gram = code name "car body part"
    1/4 ounce = code name "engine part"
    1/2 ounce = code name "tires & wheels"
    1 ounce = "code name interior"
    ? = You need to make a payment because your cuff is short.
    Now all invited users are can never say drugs they have to basically type anything can indicates the car part they want or are getting, and twist the text.

Let's pretend that you are in the forum (the red is what I am seeing.)

Now take away the red text and you didn't even SEE anything close to a conversation about drugs, therefore no PROOF. Also the forum will auto erase in 12hrs.

ApocalypseXL.....Some people are not good with advanced thinking but you should really start thinking 4th dimensional. It helps.

8. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    So you don't want a forum all you want is a trusted way to make the deal . Now that's far simpler then forum and already exists .

The gap is end-user blabbering as a fatal danger , a little pressure on a addict has him singing like a canary . With a broken code and the right ip you're goose is once more burnt . By the time you've expanded enough you'll long be under surveillance , after they have enough it's crackdown time .

9. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    For security you just switch the domain every 20 days and wipe it clean. The customers are not random people off the street. They are people that were qualified and if they rat you just break their legs or do what ever the drug lord of a city does. There are easier ways but none are as secure as this because if its your forum you can wipe it clean. Even if the cops were watching the forum they wouldn't have JACK because we're talking about metro's and mustangs here.

Honestly, I think I would make a fortune doing it.......but I'm not into drugs.

10. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    Lol all they have to do is track the IPs then intercept the mail in your hands and in the users hands - after that is brick shi$$$$ing time .

11. ForgottenCreature

ForgottenCreature Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Not much of a business plan, why? You want to go to jail?

ForgottenCreature, Apr 13, 2011 IP
  12. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Gloves and random mailboxes!
    Oh, this isn't for me to do. Just giving idea's to the 50%plus of blackhat people around here. I figured they might as well go all of the way.

13. baronet-a

baronet-a Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wow really??? I was expecting to see one of those get rich fast business plans and to get my good night laugh and maybe make a stupid comment... but got so much more fun reading this ha ha ha... u r a real genius lol

baronet-a, Apr 14, 2011 IP
  14. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'd rather pump penny stocks, if I wanted to get into fraud and anything illegal.

Seqqa, Apr 15, 2011 IP
  15. Jakiller

Jakiller Member

Best Answers:
    Im starting to implement it, please pm if you want some special car products :D

Jakiller, Apr 15, 2011 IP