1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Download Skeleton CMS (free)

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Greg-J, Jun 8, 2008.

[​IMG]

This is a flat file CMS I use when I'm building a site. It won't be for everything, but it's invaluable to me. I'm sharing by request. The demo does a great job of explaining the CMS itself, so there’s not much to write here other than go check it out.

Skeleton flat file CMS

If it picks up any steam at all I'll spend more time on it, including my db class, install packager, modules, more themes, etc. I'll keep an eye on the downloads, but if you find it useful make sure to comment on my blog and let me know.

Greg-J, Jun 8, 2008 IP
  2. e-fun

e-fun Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you code all of this by your own?
    Wow. You might be an expert to do so.
    This CMS script totally suitable for any designer like me to install their client's CMS.
    Good job my friend.

e-fun, Jun 10, 2008 IP
  3. Greg-J

Greg-J I humbly return to you.

Best Answers:
    The first draft was done by an ex-employee of mine but I've since redone every part of it.

Thank you for your comments. You're exactly the type of developer/designer this CMS is targeted to. If you're building sites for clients with it, you should look into using it with Cushy CMS. The two work great together.

Greg-J, Jun 10, 2008 IP
  4. cmstester

cmstester Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Very interesting. I'd be interested in adding it to my website at cmstester.com if you agree.

cmstester, Jun 14, 2008 IP
  5. somewhere

somewhere Guest

Best Answers:
    it's funny but not a cms..

somewhere, Mar 7, 2009 IP