1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Drastically Reduce Your Food Bills!

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by rebeccamilen, Dec 30, 2011.

After reading about the savings programs offered at http://savingmorethanbefore.com in Money Magazine, I decided to sign up for their sampler program. The programs work amazingly, actually shockingly, great! Their sampler program includes a grocery savings program, a dining out program and a free membership that gives you access to thousands of name brand products for pennies on the dollar. I will take a moment to share my recent experiences and savings with this program. My last weekly grocery shopping trip which normally costs me in the $ 190.00 - $ 210.00 range, only cost me $ 32.36 and I bought the same items and brands I always purchase! The dining program is equally impressive. As a family of 5 eating out had always been far too expensive but this tim,e we tried it using our program discounts. We ate at a nationwide steak house appetizer, entree, dessert and drinks and the total bill was $ 26.65 which was 65% the regular prices. Finally, we used what they call the Online Wholesale Mall to do our Christmas shopping. We bought everyone name brand products (electronics, toys, etc.) and spent far less and bought far more than we ever did. This is just an amazing program just like the magazine said!Rebecca

rebeccamilen, Dec 30, 2011 IP
  2. tamiro1992

tamiro1992 Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for sharing! sounds real promising but....

right away when you see a website like that you think its a scam, just doesn't look professional enough...

plus you got 1 post so it could just be spam...

tamiro1992, Dec 30, 2011 IP
  3. rebeccamilen

rebeccamilen Peon

Best Answers:
    This is the real deal, a great savings opportunity across the boardRebecca

rebeccamilen, Dec 30, 2011 IP
  4. seanmc753

seanmc753 Guest

Best Answers:
    Is this available in the UK?

seanmc753, Jan 2, 2012 IP
  5. nimeide