1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Dreamweaver CS3 problem with file.

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by boythatmarkets, Aug 8, 2007.

Hi all-

I've started my very first blog a few days ago- and the template (this is a wordpress blog btw) is or was made with dreamweaver, hmm.. Was wondering can I edit the banner somehow still? Like ive done it before with an image as in photoshop wordpress templ.

But neverr dreamweaver- its the "header" file which is a dreamweaver one. Can I somehow convert it into Photoshop (only got v 7.0) to fix up a banner n make it work?

Check out my site if u think it mite be a problem; beukesblog(dotcom) I cant make links yet, just make sure to add world wide wed infront. And the dotcom is a real dotcom- not words

Thanks,
    -BoyThatMarkets

boythatmarkets, Aug 8, 2007 IP
  2. data-analyse

data-analyse Active Member

Best Answers:
    theres always CTRL+PrintScreen and paste it into Photoshop...

data-analyse, Aug 10, 2007 IP
  3. ansi

ansi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    start->control panel->add/remove programs then find dreamweaver. next goto www.editplus.com and voila, problem solved.
    as for the header being a "dreamweaver" file, it's simply a plain text php file (likely) that you can edit in ANY text editor.

ansi, Aug 10, 2007 IP
  4. longhornfreak

longhornfreak Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You go to your sites ftp, download the image for the header, and change it in photoshop and then re-up it to your site's ftp

and if your talking about the text, open (right click>open with program> choose dream weaver from list) your index.php or html, or what ever file wordpress uses for the template (might be index.inc.php) and then press ctrl + F and put

and change the text from there

longhornfreak, Aug 10, 2007 IP