1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Dropship Suppliers (need of advice and information)

Discussion in 'General Business' started by irma zuhro, Oct 5, 2013.

Hi all,

I need some reference relating to small businesses who just woke up. I 'm building business electronics store in my house and just started one year ago . i'm selling Laptop, cell phone and tablet etc. it is stuff that I offer to local residents . but this time I just take supply item from my country. I think that if I take supply from major suppliers then I will get more profit .

That I am also new to the internet when it begins to open a business and get minimal information about dropship suppliers . so I decided to joined in this forum with the aim of getting more information about who to expand a business.

I'm from indonesia (java, bali, lombok) . and I will be looking for major suppliers dropship which not far from my house, to reduce shipping costs . Australia , Singapore , Malaysia , China but I would not rule out looking Dropship Suppliers in Europe dan US. was the target of dropship suppliers that I want. I get a few names, but I'm not sure, if he has a good reputation
    Here are list of sites which I have
    I hesitate to take steps to china area. it really have a bad reputation?. if anyone has more information or experience doing transactions, I needed it. I do't want to take hasty steps and must be selective in choosing a place dropship supplier, so that my business can truly flourish life.

I hope the advice and accurate information to help me. and I'm sorry if I not exactly put this post.

Thank you so much

irma zuhro, Oct 5, 2013 IP
  2. AutobahnBMWParts

AutobahnBMWParts Peon

Best Answers:
    Stay away from chinese dropshippers, a lot of them offer fake products and the quality of the products is just horrible. If you are in the US, stick with US Dropshippers that have multiple warehouses in the US. Dropshipping from China just provides big problems with shipping and returns as well and shipping prices are ridiculous.

Finding legitimate good suppliers isnt easy. Stay away from things like alibaba and places like that. True suppliers dont sell to the general public, meaning you will have to have a legitimate business set up to open an account with them. You will need to have a taxpayer ID, resellers permit, etc.

Also, bringing in dropshipping adds a whole new dynamic to your business, it could be a great idea. But electronics is such a competitive market and prices are hard to beat wholesale and now you have websites that you now have to market and focus on.

AutobahnBMWParts, Oct 6, 2013 IP
  3. irma zuhro

irma zuhro Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think you are right,

But why in Indonesia many brands of china? it makes me feel strange. maybe a cheap price without thinking about quality. Indonesia is which Chinese marketplace is very easy, even destroy and dropped well-known brands. I even hesitate to step up and be difficult to predict marketplace in Indonesia.
    shipping costs, the logic farther = overpriced and taxes for top brands will be more expensive as well. This is a very difficult choice. I have to choosing and should be able read the marketplace.

I tried selling online associated with art or unique, not electronics online. electronic just my small business in the offline and local targets only.

but thanks for responding, I think it is forward thinking and so I consider your suggestions for better progress.

I owe (y) to you: D

irma zuhro, Oct 7, 2013 IP
  4. Mavix

Mavix Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Can you recommend some good drop shipping websites and I agree Chinese Drop shippers are not trustworthy.

Mavix, Oct 10, 2013 IP