1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Dropshipping

Discussion in 'General Business' started by l2azor, Dec 6, 2013.

Anyone earning fortune by dropshipping? If yes, please do share how much you make through drop shipping? Any experience with dropshippers in AU/UK ?

l2azor, Dec 6, 2013 IP
  2. Owl Writer

Owl Writer Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry, I haven't been getting the luck using dropshipping.

Owl Writer, Dec 7, 2013 IP
  3. Bronson

Bronson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi both, I was alerted to this post and joined the forum to answer. I am part of a team in the UK that is having developing success with dropshipping.

Bronson, Dec 8, 2013 IP
  4. Jeoru

Jeoru Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No luck with dropshipping, last time I did that I felt it was too much work. Maybe I'm just lazy.

Jeoru, Dec 8, 2013 IP
  5. fastebiz

fastebiz Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hi l2azor, I've searched for dropshippers as well for a long time but it seems to be really complicated to work with them, especially for the refund issue. I suggest you to choose a nice and to contact local companies producing what u want to sell. Tell them what you're planning to do and see what happen! :)
    Good luck!

fastebiz, Dec 8, 2013 IP
  6. Gomar

Gomar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My first dollar I made online was with dropshipping. After setting it up, I made around few hundred a month. It only took like 30mins a month to maintain and place orders so it wasn't bad.

Gomar, Dec 8, 2013 IP
  7. MrBeLu

MrBeLu Member

Best Answers:
    From what I have heard, its not that easy to dropship in the UK compared to the US. Mainly because manufacturers ain't that open to it.

If you are serious about eCommerce I would highly suggest checking out http://www.ecommercefuel.com/ its a great resource for starting a dropshipping business. Check iTunes, this guys has podcasts there, some very userful information.

MrBeLu, Dec 8, 2013 IP
    l2azor likes this.
  8. Shezi

Shezi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No I have not any idea of dropshipping

Shezi, Apr 8, 2014 IP
  9. ardge25

ardge25 Active Member

Best Answers:
    hello i yous't to sell a lot of products from china on ebay to be honest i couldn't keep up with the demand for my products making sometimes £100's in day dropshipping is a good business if you do it right also you don't need any start up capital

ardge25, Apr 9, 2014 IP
  10. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    For ten years, we have been drop shipping some of our highly specialized IT products. Developing a good relationship with the manufacturers or distributors is key to success. We also insist that they "blind drop ship" so that the products look like they are coming from my business. I suspect that results will vary based upon the industry and what resellers/manufacturers are used to doing. If you do enough volume with these folks, they can be very accommodating.

jrbiz, Apr 9, 2014 IP