1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

E-marketing for a manufacturer

Discussion in 'General Business' started by PKwok, Aug 23, 2005.

Anyone has experience of marketing a website for an exporting manufacturer? I am actually drawing up an e-marketing plan for my boss and I run out of ideas...

I think we should stay focusing on oversea agents and distributors. What I have in mind now is Google Adword, Yahoo directory and Alibaba.com. We tend to use AdWord other than SEO is because it is much quicker to get results. E-mail marketing is in the consideration list too but I have no experience in picking good Opt-in contacts...

Any sharp ideas guys? Thank you in advance.

PKwok, Aug 23, 2005 IP
  2. seodelhi

seodelhi Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to use alibaba.com, You can also try sites like globalsources.com and indiamart.com

seodelhi, Aug 23, 2005 IP
  3. PKwok

PKwok Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks seodelhi,

GlobalSource is good but I think they charge a premium price... Last time I asked it was a minimum of $2000 just for getting listed on their website. Things can easily add up to $10K or more. They offer a range of marketing services though, include trade magazine advertising. But you can imagine how much it will cost, considering just a simple link costs $2K.

We are actually using IndiaMart as well, they are not bad, even for free members. We are planning to become their paid member.

PKwok, Aug 23, 2005 IP