1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Earn Over $200/ Month by Just Typing

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Raj_AdultWebMaster, Oct 1, 2012.

header.jpg

EARN OVER $200 US DOLLARS A MONTH
    MegaTypers.com is a workforce management company that service institutions requiring data entry services. Our main goal is to support our client.s digitization requirements by converting scanned papers into editable digital documents. Our services also include Neural Network Text Recognition, Voice-to-text transcription and Completely Automated Public Turing Test to tell Computers and Humans Apart image recognition for the visually impaired (blind).

We are currently looking for typers from around the globe. All you need to have to work with us is a computer with an internet connection and the ability to type at least 10 Words Per Minute. Our schedules are flexible. You can work at any hour that you want and for as long as you please. The quicker you type, the more cash you earn.

MegaTypers.com is fantastic for:

Mothers that stay at home.
    Parents that need a second job.
    Students.
    People in between jobs.

How much you earn depends on how much you work. Our top typers earn between $100 and $250 each month! Our Rates start from $0.50 for each 1000 words typed and can go as high as up to $1.5 for each 1000 words typed. We Pay through Debit Cards, Bank Checks, Paypal, Webmoney, Liberty Reserve and Western Union.

REGISTER at: http://www.megatypers.com
    NOTE: To signup you need an invitation code, you can buy it from me for just $1, PM Me to get it!

Raj_AdultWebMaster, Oct 1, 2012 IP
  2. jimrom

jimrom Member

Best Answers:
    I realize I'm new here, and I dont want to step on anyone's toes, but even working part time at writing articles I can clear 3 times what MegaTypers is paying. I don't think I'd bother with opening up my word processing program for $250 a month, and those are what the top typists are earning?

jimrom, Oct 2, 2012 IP
  3. WEBGEEKBOY

WEBGEEKBOY Guest

Best Answers:
    megatypers is a waste of time

WEBGEEKBOY, Oct 3, 2012 IP
  4. seo_buzz

seo_buzz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Megatypers is a more than slavery! Get a life dude!!

seo_buzz, Oct 3, 2012 IP
  5. Elamros

Elamros Peon

Best Answers:
    True. Job posts are interesting and alluring, but you'll see when you get in, it's like you got scammed...

Elamros, Oct 4, 2012 IP