1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Earn Real Money From Today Onward (a Working Tip)

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Jennygomez, Feb 19, 2013.

I am sorry moderators if I am posting in Wrong section. But I think This is the best section for it.

Hello Guys! Here is a smart tip for earning real money which you will not get anywhere else. I just got it from one of my friend.
    So let's start:

I know that 99% of people who work online earn next to nothing. And there are enough researches, stats to support my claim. But please, don't get frustrated, discouraged, or quit your online business. Let me share a money making tip with you that you can use to start earning money from today onward ;)

1. Find special deals online (eg. http://www.shopclues.com/). Special deals often come with the lowest possible price tag.
    2. Now go to eBay and search for that product. I am sure that the eBay price of the product will be higher than the discounted deal price.
    3. Open a eBay account and list that product for sale.
    4. Before adding a price tag to the product, take the eBay listing costs and Paypal transaction fees into consideration. (TIP: Always list it less than any competitor, does not matter if it's $1 less or Rs. $10 less, but depending on the margin you will get out of one sale, make it less than others.)
    5. Since the product price is lower than anyone else, buyers will prefer to get it from you. Yeah, over 95% people prefer to buy a product at lowest possible price. Who does not like to save money, eh?
    6. Once someone places an order, go to the deal site and purchase the product at the discounted price. Ask the deal site to send it directly to your customer on eBay. (Yes, most eCommerce sites allow you have different addresses on shipping and billing file)
    7. Message your ebay customer that the item has been shipped to him, and they will receive their package in X days and your delivery is being handled by the "Deal Site".
    8. Enjoy the difference as profit. Sounds cool, but still confused? Lemme show you a live example:
    You can get a Samsung Np355E5X-A01In Laptop for just $370.30 from ShopClues.com (Link: http://www.shopclues.com/samsung-np355e5x-a01in-laptop.html) Now the minimum price of this laptop on eBay is $418.64. (Link: http://www.ebay.in/sch/i.html?_trksid=p3907.m570.l1313&_nkw=Samsung+Np355E5X-A01In+Laptop&_sacat=0&_from=R40) Now if you sell this laptop on eBay for $413.08 (after giving $5.56 discount), your profit will be $44.44. After deducting eBay listing and Paypal charges, your net profit will be around $37.05.

Now imagine if you dedicate 7 days in finding 100 discounted products online and listing them on eBay, and make at least 15-30 sales everyday, how much profit you can pocket! And yes, not only laptop or electronics, you can sell anything and everything on eBay ;)

I hope you all liked this tip ;)

Jennygomez, Feb 19, 2013 IP
  2. Stone Rain

Stone Rain Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Very nice! I'll have to look into this. Depending on how many deals are actually available that fit into this category, this could make a decent secondary income stream.

Stone Rain, Feb 19, 2013 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I'd be so worried that the seller wasn't legit and I was going to get stung. I'd only want to buy from a company I could trust and if you haven't dealt with them before you can't trust them. Have you ever been caught out?

sarahk, Feb 19, 2013 IP
  4. Jennygomez

Jennygomez Member

Best Answers:
    @sarahk Yeah, you should buy from the companies whom you trust and you can easily check them online that whether they are legit or not. There are hundreds of big sites which have reviews and testimonials. You can check them and depending upon them you can choose.

Jennygomez, Feb 19, 2013 IP