1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Earn Rs.5000 and more by adding images

Discussion in 'General Business' started by altax, Jun 1, 2010.

Hi,
    I'm having a website on images, videos, jokes, sms etc. Well i'm getting more than 2,00,000 visitors in a month. I need to make it really big. So i need to add more slides(images) to my website. At present i have 20,000 slides and want to make it a lakh soon. So here it is, I'll provide you a link and a set of slide name(movie, politics, sports, actors etc). You need to download those images and just submit it.(You don't want to go search for websites. That link itself will download images. You have to just select and submit them). So those submitted images will be added in my DB and once reviewed I'll upload those photos to my website. Now i just started with images, after that video and goes on. Per day you can download nearly 300 slides minimum and maximum its upto your limit(if you were not really bored).
    per slide i'll provide 50p. So 300 slides/day = Rs.150 and 150 x 30 = Rs. 4500(this is minimum)

You can visit my website - withfriendship(.)com

Interested people do send private message. This is not fake or something. I need to achieve my target within short time thats why i'm outsourcing it.So students, Housewifes, employed persons too can join this one.

altax, Jun 1, 2010 IP
  2. petr_ind

petr_ind Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Can you explain it more clearly??
    Can you pay to my country? Indonesia...

petr_ind, Jun 1, 2010 IP
  3. altax

altax Member

Best Answers:
    Ya but i think this is small amount for you. You have $3000 in your signature where it is more than 1 lakh in our country(India). My website and myself is not that much worth. Just now i'm getting visitors so i planned to add more images to my websites as there are many categories. So i cannot afford too much money. Its just like helping me and i pay you money. I hope this will help students, housewifes who look for part time job. The task is very easy, I'll give a link and you have to login and save a set of names(which i provide) then start download, the images will get downloaded and after that you have submit it and my DataBase will be get updated(purely automated). A very very easy task for you.

altax, Jun 1, 2010 IP
  4. vannarith

vannarith Active Member

Best Answers:
    Rs. 4500? how much in dollar currency? 50p x 300 slides =1500p? How much per day? Pls let me know cuz i want to do this job.

vannarith, Jun 1, 2010 IP
  5. altax

altax Member

Best Answers:
    It is $100.

altax, Jun 2, 2010 IP
  6. whitespparow

whitespparow Peon

Best Answers:
    will you provide images ? I am interested and how you will make payment?

whitespparow, Jun 2, 2010 IP