1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Earning Money Online By Teaching Anything Via Video

Discussion in 'General Business' started by InvestInPixels, Jan 31, 2013.

Hey all.

A buddy of mine is setting up a marketplace for learning and sharing skills online.

If you're looking to earn money teaching (you set your own class durations and your own prices) absolutely anything - web design, nutrition, iOS development, languages, literature, business development, SEO etc. - then send me a PM or reply here, preferably with an email. The website will be launching a BETA version soon and has been in development for several months.

I will pass your email onto the site CEO and he will add you to a pre-launch email list, where you will receive several benefits such as free featured listings and more, as far as I am aware.

Anyway, just thought this could be a good opportunity for some of you to start building up contacts (your potential students) and earn some money online using the skills you already have.

Thanks all.

InvestInPixels, Jan 31, 2013 IP
  2. Guitarhermit

Guitarhermit Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    What's the minimum age requirement to teach? Or is it sort of like a fiverr concept where everyone and anything goes?

Guitarhermit, Jan 31, 2013 IP
  3. InvestInPixels

InvestInPixels Member

Best Answers:
    I'll have to consult the website owner, but as far as I know anything goes - as long as the content isn't of an adult nature etc.

InvestInPixels, Jan 31, 2013 IP