1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Earning Passively Can Be A Trap

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Bogle, Jan 27, 2013.

Like many people -- I got into internet marketing to earn passive income. And admittedly, there are sites you can set up once and do very little to them afterwards and they'll earn a great income.

But with new entrants into the market (some of who have greater resources), you have cannot be passive and expect not to lose ground. So be careful with the idea of being "passive" because:

1. It is unlikely that you will stay ahead of the competition passively

2. To create quality content in an area you have no knowledge of (something internet marketers, myself included, do all the time), you should actively learn about the area you are writing about, to be able to speak/write authoritatively on it (or outsource it to qualified people).

3. To build trust with your customers is a proactive process. No -- I don't mean constantly selling them but building a relationship with them by offering value that they don't have to pay for all the time. Show them you care.

4. If you buy into a turnkey website (God knows there are tons of them on the net) -- don't be passive and just promote those sites as is. Customize them if you can and add your own voice.

Bogle, Jan 27, 2013 IP
  2. barbiecan29

barbiecan29 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think these are pretty good thing to remember thank you so much for sharing!!!

barbiecan29, Jan 27, 2013 IP