1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Earning with Shorten Website

Discussion in 'General Business' started by koolperson, Jun 29, 2013.

I want to create my own shortern websites.
    I'm not talking about adfly or linkbucks (5 sec ads display)

I'm saying just only want to change the link but the internal thing will remain same like before

For example if (www.google.com)
    If some one shrink this link with my shorten website

Its will show like this (you.me/7686987) If someone click on this link google open Immediately.

And the Question is can i Earn with this kind of shorten website main thing is that i have the source to get more then 4000 visitors per day and In this more then 50% from US CA UK and AS

If its possible then where i can gets detail about how to Create this kind of shorten website ??

koolperson, Jun 29, 2013 IP
  2. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    so you said like bit.ly link shorter,..

I thinks is custom script,

robyries, Jun 29, 2013 IP
  3. koolperson

koolperson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yap bro You're right..........

Use (bit.ly e-t-c) shorten website is my need for my work but if i give 4000 unique visitors per day
    to (bit.ly) they are not giving single cent to me On the other hand in my thinking they are Earning with our visitor's because no one purchase a domain just for fun :)

koolperson, Jun 29, 2013 IP
  4. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    matt_62, Jun 29, 2013 IP
  5. koolperson

koolperson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    matt_62 Gr8 bro ...........

After purchasing my shorten website then if visitors use my shorten links i can Earn money .......
    I want to know some thing about this ?? Thanks :)

koolperson, Jun 30, 2013 IP
  6. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    i dunno....

There is just so many url shrink website, such that I really dont think you will make money.

If you do make money, I think it will be too little for the amount of time, and effort that you need to spend to get the site going and running.

matt_62, Jun 30, 2013 IP
  7. koolperson

koolperson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have the source to get more then 4000 visitors per day and In this more then 50% from US CA UK and AS :)
    Use (bit.ly e-t-c) shorten website is my need for my work but if i give 4000 unique visitors per day
    to (bit.ly) they are not giving single cent to me On the other hand in my thinking they are Earning with our visitor's because no one purchase a domain just for fun...........

koolperson, Jun 30, 2013 IP
  8. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    well, lets say you have just 20cents per click, and a 1% of your visitors to your main site click on your ads, then you can expect:

1% CTR x 4000uv x 0.2 = $8 per day.

This is just a conservative estimate. With work, and experimentation, you will get more then 1% ctr, and if you are choosing the correct keywords, you will get more then 20cents per click.

You can use the "google adword tool". With this tool, you can work out what to expect for the keywords that your site will likely use.

matt_62, Jun 30, 2013 IP
  9. mikefilasaime

mikefilasaime Active Member

Best Answers:
    Since you are focusing only on the shorten the link and not to disply ads like adfly, you wont be making any money the users will come shorten the url and leave the site. However, once you reach the 4000 visitors target your alexa rank will go down and you can than sell the hole website for$x,xxx easily only flippa.

Suggested: Since you are not planning to display ads when someone click on your shorten url an make it mandatory for users to enter there email address, so that you can have a good list of subscribers/followers.

Later you can promote any affiliate product to them by sending emails.

I am sure if you explain this on your site that you will not show any ads while opening there site the user will happily enter there email address.

Also as mentioned above you will make some money from adsense as well from 4000 visitors.

mikefilasaime, Jun 30, 2013 IP