1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Easy CMS to use for simple websites

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by kman9, Apr 10, 2010.

I recently heard of a content management system called ComfyPage. The appeal of this CMS seems to be that it is much easier to learn than Joomla or Drupal, and can be a great option for developers without much technical talent trying to create a website. However, it is not as professional as Joomla or Drupal and may not be appropriate for more professional applications.
    http://www.engineer-a-business.com/index.php/articles/44-emerging-companies-a-products/59-comfypage

Does anyone here have any experience using Comfypage? Is it worth using?

kman9, Apr 10, 2010 IP
  2. JREAM

JREAM Member

Best Answers:
    Hi kman,

I have never heard of it nor used it. If you want something very customizable and lightweight I suggest http://www.madebyfrog.com (FrogCMS). It has a handful of plugins and is extremely versatile if you end up wanting to do custom coding and such.

Cheers,
    Jesse

JREAM, Apr 10, 2010 IP
  3. Ab Azam

Ab Azam Peon

Best Answers:
    Never heard of it... But willing to try..
    Even wordpress can be a good CMS with its CMS themes and more over its very easy to use....

Ab Azam, Apr 10, 2010 IP
  4. jinmin

jinmin Active Member

Best Answers:
    I check out the website of comfypage, still think Wordpress is better...

jinmin, Apr 11, 2010 IP