1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

EBAY and ADAM GINSBERG

Discussion in 'General Business' started by jim34, Nov 8, 2009.

1. Tom_Lee

Tom_Lee Peon

Best Answers:
    it would be worth $5000

Tom_Lee, Sep 28, 2010 IP
  2. Junjub181

Junjub181 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Rob,
    Sorry to hear that you got suckered into the scam, at least you haven't spend 20k and now get no support. I have had support tickets that have taken weeks for them to even start looking at problem and then weeks to get problem resolved.

Cancel your credit card. Tell the bank that it has been lost and they will issue a new card number.

As I said in my original post the speedlings product is a good product (Originally from Sydney based company). But with Adam Ginsberg in control it will just be a major money spinner for him.
    It will make money but over time and how much is no guarantee. It will depend on many factors like 1 the Niche market you target & 2 The number of hours you put into it.

Also suggest to become a friend of Adam Ginsberg on Face book and when he posts a message start putting up messages about being ripped off for all his followers to see. You will be amazed at the number of people who come out of the wood work.

J.

Junjub181, Sep 28, 2010 IP
  3. Junjub181

Junjub181 Peon

Best Answers:
    Is anyone having problems with ISB at the moment?

Junjub181, Sep 28, 2010 IP
  4. zorge

zorge Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Can you please share any contact of a man who had success with ISB?

I have built 4 ISB sites and looking to expand more. But not sure if it is worth while to do so and if it works at all?

These system really not for homers. You got to have IT skills to do staff what ADAM Says. Or take a year to lean everything.
    I paid $20 000 all together ISB template optimizer and have no value out of it. Cost of system might be $1000

Doba products very bad quality and picture presentation as well as price competition.

If anyone got a refund?
    I am intend to apply as 1 year 4 month elapsed and no money at all.

zorge, Oct 24, 2010 IP
  5. zorge

zorge Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have many question to which I can`t get proper answers from support. They answer ctually well in 1-2 days but they do not give clear answers.

Any one was successfull with ISB. i like the scheme and know that it works but need more help

zorge, Oct 24, 2010 IP
  6. zorge

zorge Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    please can you share some info please as my US ebay experience is BAD. I am from Australiam Melbourne and maybe I swich to Australia. Even market is smaller but so and competition

zorge, Oct 24, 2010 IP
  7. zorge

zorge Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I actually have some knowledge and understanding SEO PPC and got approval from Ebay after 6 month of some struggle got this site working justbox.net Used Doba products to populate site with products and content. Any way after 2 month no traffic so far. Adam said after 3 moth just after creating site you will get traffic i chose keywords carefully with low competition and some demand.

Question:
    1. How about we start here helping each other with ISB if it is actually still working
    because from ADScence and clickbank you can still make a some buck. Lets return on our investment at least. :)
    2. Do you do all steps for ISB Create articles buy backlinks?

zorge, Oct 24, 2010 IP
  8. marknn

marknn Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Zorge

I think it would be a good idea for anyone using ISB to bring up any issues here as someone may have already found a solution or a work around.
    I think I am pretty confident in knowing a lot of the 'week points' and what may/may not be working as it should.

I have spent the last 18 months going back and forth with the so called support team and as everybody else has mentioned has always been a complete wast of time.

At the moment - I am having problems viewing the colours of the "Adsense" ads within the 'edit template' section. This stopped working about 2 - 3 months ago and as far as the support team are concerned "theres nothing that can be done about it at this time" Making it impossible to customise the pages visual elements.

The contents of the "edit contents on home page" aren't saving - again, nothing can be done at this point in time. In additional the desired formats cannot always be produced.

I refuse to give-in with ISB as there is no way I will ever get my money back. I have an average of 40pound a month for the last 4 months and really want to see it escalate. Maybe if we can all help each other we may obtain some momentum.

I have been buying .info's recently as they are much cheaper and besides, the type of extension has no relevance to anyone searching. AND by not going through highfive domains means that the rouge of a man Adam G will definitely not be profiting from my domain purchase or hosting.

PS - I have also had 5 sites Ive had to take down due to copyright, of which the principles were all followed by the tutorials.

Mark

marknn, Oct 30, 2010 IP
  9. zorge

zorge Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    So far I am not totally concerned about design I am more in to SEO
    I have 5 websites so far built 2-3 month ago and have some activities there
    Last month was on average 50 visitors which is mostly google bots anyway.
    my email is zilya2001+hotmail.com
    1. how do you search niche market I use ration through google adwords utility some or high demand little competition. In the video they use ebay pulse and pick words ffrom there. What is better to use you think
    2. I have boys who can do all technical side for me but before I proceed ith creation of additional 100 sites at least I want to pick right strategy for choosing the nieche
    3. Customization: I use NEW 03 and all colors change to light grey and make colorful Banner. Design is not that important at the moment simpler then better. Traffic is a king and make changes to Banners we can add later
    4. How many sites you have?
    5. What SEO activities you do? Post Articles? Buy links?

zorge, Oct 31, 2010 IP
  10. talenta

talenta Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    talenta, Nov 11, 2010 IP
  11. irockdworld

irockdworld Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah semina jakarta will give lots of suggestions

irockdworld, Nov 11, 2010 IP
  12. arwa

arwa Peon

Best Answers:
    wow, $4000-$5000US to be a member?

arwa, Nov 12, 2010 IP
  13. marknn

marknn Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Zorge

Sorry I didn't reply earlier, I didn't have the email notification activated.
    To answer your questions:

I generally use pulse to start with and use the concept of a google search returning less than 1,000,000 results but am tending to try and aim for much less. I think Google adwords would be ok however they;d still have to have the common relationship to the demand of the eBay product

I am using .info's which only cost just over a $1 and tend not to worry hugely weather or not I have the right neiche. At the end of the day I could research for days and days and keep thinking is it worth spending another $10 on a .com for it not to work. I am sure 8x .infos for the cost of one .com should turn out something decent. Then as long as each domain can earn the cost of its renewal in 12 months I'll renew it. If not then its not worth keeping.

Whats the 'technical' stuff you referred to?

I generally buy the domains in bulks of 10. As soon as they are in my possession I get them out there in a really basic form to get indexed prior to working on the detail.

I have about 40 sites of which 12 have covered their renewal costs within the last 8 months or so. Nothing spectacular. I am standing on about 450 pounds for the last 10 months. Nothing to write home about

According to ISB support the sites should be 'self optimising' so anything else is a bonus.
    There is a certain limit on SEO that can be achieved given the html is non-editable. I had an expert do some sort of indepth scan appraisal of the domain that brought up a number of things that could be changed for better optimisation but as I say the code is not editable.
    For each domain I will register with Bling, Google, Yahoo, Dmoz, and "Submit Express". (aparently submitting to Bling will get quicker indexing on google than if registering with google its self.
    I have paid a 12 month subscription to "pingler" that pings each domain every 3 days. Its hard to tell how affective this is. I took out a months subscription first and then had a period without it. I am pretty convinced that it is helping but wont know for sure until it expires.

I want to trail one of the services for paid traffic. I am currently looking into this. Other than this I am struggling to gain any momentum.

Cheers
    Mark

marknn, Nov 13, 2010 IP
  14. member09

member09 Peon

Best Answers:
    Stay far away from anything from Adam Ginsberg or any marketer who promotes him regardless of if the 'promoter' is a well known marketer or not. Adam's products fail to deliver as described, his refund policy is 3 days (which is a joke because if his product was strong enough, the guarantee would last longer than 3 days) and he and his support team try bullying tactics so that dissatisfied customers don't speak up.
    There are plenty of people who have complained about Adam Ginsberg, from when he had his eBay account to what he sells now.

If you bought Adam Ginsberg's product via Empowernet Australia, they will not help you get a refund and give the excuse that "Adam's team are the ones who process the transaction" eventhough they're the ones who promoted Adam and brought him to Australia to begin with.

In anyone's books, if a marketer promotes a crap product or a shady marketer, they don't deserve to have your business or your ear.

member09, Apr 13, 2011 IP
  15. robmeister

robmeister Peon

Best Answers:
    I and 5 others are in Australia and are organising ourselves against Empowernet the promoter. If anyone in Aus is reading this and would like to join us please contact panamera at tpg.com.au
    Cheers
    Rob

robmeister, Apr 25, 2011 IP
  16. cpuprosga

cpuprosga Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm interested in buying (used) Template Optimizer Deluxe and Hot Sniper pgms. If anyone has these items or recent training materials they want to unload I'll be happy to make a reasonable offer (NOT 17K or even close)! I've seen this guy LIVE in Atlanta, GA and bought some of his training materials many years ago. It's very basic and support stinks. I'm interested in his new pgms but just don't want to pay riduculous prices. He also has MANY negative comments online about his business and scams for over priced training materials.Thanks,Shane

cpuprosga, Jan 8, 2012 IP
  17. timtam

timtam Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I was also burned by AG and Speelings and am in the process of seeing if can salvage anything. Since I joined in 2010 Speedlings has pretty much become defunct with Speed Trada now being AG's 'baby' (domain trading) but I was interested to see on Facebook that they are closing the Speedlings group because they're now concentrating on ISB. Not knowing what it was I Googled and am now wondering whether his Ebay program has been resurrected. In Australia there was an ad with the saying 'if you're on a good thing, stick to it' - seem AG has trouble pinning down a 'good thing'.

timtam, Feb 18, 2012 IP
  18. uneverno

uneverno Peon

Best Answers:
    do you know what happened? Why I can't access speedlings system anymore?

uneverno, Jul 9, 2012 IP
  19. timtam

timtam Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Speedlings stopped operating quite a while ago. It is no longer possible to log into that particular program. Those who stuck with Ginsberg and went over to his Speed Trada program had to transfer their Speedlings domains to this program (at a price).

Speedlngs was obviously not performing as promised and many have lost thousands of dollars. At a Speed Trada seminar Ginsberg blamed the SPeedlings programmers for the abysmal failure of what was sold as a good money spinner and many have sadly found out that it was all a load of bull.

I doubt whether Speed Trada will fare any better but I just cut my losses (quite substantial) and left. There is no way I'd continue on with anything Ginsberg was selling.

timtam, Jul 10, 2012 IP
  20. Pleasebewarned

Pleasebewarned Peon

Best Answers:
    Stay as far away from Adam Ginsberg as you can. Don't go to any presentation he gives. He is a very skilled salesman but EVERYTHING HE SAYS IS A LIE AND HE IS A SCAMMER! This guy belongs in prison. He is nothing but a deceitful con man.

Pleasebewarned, Sep 17, 2012 IP