1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ebay Dropshipping Experiment

Discussion in 'General Business' started by affishare, Dec 17, 2012.

Hey all, will try to keep this thread updated on my experiment. In advance i'm sorry for my mistakes, English is not my native language. So here what this is about:

My work is very simple, I'm selling things on Ebay. No I am not selling my own stuff, I dropship. For those who do not know what it is, I will explain simply:
    The customer pays for the desired item -> I order it from a supplier -> supplier sents directly to my client -> PROFIT

I'm doing all of this for quite a long time, and I am doing quite well, I work only with this work and I have lots of free time, so for my entertainment (and extra income), I decided to do a simple experiment:

If I start everything from the beginning, how long it would take and what difficulties would be on my way to that, what I achieved today, but this time, I have accumulated a wealth of experience, which I did not have before.

In short, I started eBay business from 0 (again), that is what I have done until today:

affishare, Dec 17, 2012 IP
  2. RockoftheMarne

RockoftheMarne Peon

Best Answers:
    Pretty good profit as long as you can keep your account active and out of suspension.

RockoftheMarne, Dec 17, 2012 IP
  3. hibiscustechno

hibiscustechno Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    having own E-Commerce website / online store is the best option if you are planning for a long way. E-bay's policies and fees are too High now a days.

hibiscustechno, Dec 18, 2012 IP