1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

ebay file exchange getting error 107 wrong category

Discussion in 'General Business' started by xbat, Dec 12, 2016.

Anyone know where to get examples for ebay file exchange? besides ebay.com in the file exchange. I used there demo templates and I kept getting error incorrect category. But the category works fine with turbo lister... I saw where it said if you get that error it could have to do with your csv template. Anyways I called ebay a few times and they are no help like usual. I talked to about 3 different people and 2 of them I asked and they would first say its the incorrect category number. Then we would find the category and turns out it would be the correct category. Then they would tell me something is wrong with my template. But wouldn't tell me what was wrong..
    Any help or pointers are appreciated like always.

xbat, Dec 12, 2016 IP
  2. xbat

xbat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ok... after a lot of hours and research.. I found that you have to have a country set and also the type ebay site, so if its half then it has to be half.com same goes with country's etc... which would explain the 107 category but in the end really doesn't tell you what the real issue is because in this case it was just selecting the correct site. Problem sloved:) I think ebay support is like a bad apple tree, sure there are few golden delicious when it comes to support that doesn't have worms etc.. but for the majority the crop is bad and the farmer is going out business, and golden delicious is in high demand.

xbat, Dec 15, 2016 IP