1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ebay restrictions, need help

Discussion in 'General Business' started by niralimarwadi, Feb 2, 2012.

Ebay put restrictions on our store, have anybody experienced and how can be removed

niralimarwadi, Feb 2, 2012 IP
  2. CHWUHosting.com

CHWUHosting.com Peon

Best Answers:
    Ebay also but restrictions on my account. Haven't use ebay since. What have Ebay
    restricted on your account? Restriction to sell?

CHWUHosting.com, Feb 4, 2012 IP
  3. netmigo

netmigo Guest

Best Answers:
    You need to read carefully the message eBay sent you when placing the restrictions. It should outlined the reason why they have done it and which policies were broken. Quite often they place the restrictions if the DSR - Detailed Seller's ratings are too low in any categories . The best way to find out what's wrong in order to fix it is also to check your seller's dashboard if you have Sellers Manager Pro - look out for the red exlamation marks - that's teh areas to improve. Depending on what it is, it might be quite easy, but it might take time. I had eBay restrictions in the past as my postage ratings were lower that eBay acceptable standards - the annoying thing was that I was charging the buyers less for the postage than its actual cost, but some people are so unaware and its bad luck to have such buyers. I tried then to raise the ratio of my feedback by selling cheap things, so the overall percentage of the low rating would get dilluted.

netmigo, Feb 4, 2012 IP
  4. niralimarwadi

niralimarwadi Peon

Best Answers:
    received restrictions to sell, ebay can lift after one year only, any advice

niralimarwadi, Feb 4, 2012 IP
  5. netmigo

netmigo Guest

Best Answers:
    It's hard, especially if you've built some kind of brand. You can have more than one selling accounts on eBay so maybe it's worth just to set up another account or to find a seller with good eBay account standing who would sell your items for a little commission.

netmigo, Feb 5, 2012 IP
  6. niralimarwadi

niralimarwadi Peon

Best Answers:
    yes, opened second account, they linked it somehow, probably by IP or ..

looking for seller right now, please advice if anybody interested

niralimarwadi, Feb 5, 2012 IP
  7. netmigo

netmigo Guest

Best Answers:
    I saw people finding eBay sellers on Freelancer.com, or maybe a friend of yours would agree to give his details for a new account registration from a different computer. Wishing you to have it successfully sorted.

netmigo, Feb 6, 2012 IP