1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ebay T-Shirt Buisness

Discussion in 'General Business' started by alex.konusa, Aug 8, 2012.

Hello, my name is Alex. I really want to start earning some money from Internet and i had this idea but i need your help :p

I want to start T-Shirt buisness on ebay, with Different Logos, Funny Quates and Pictures.

What i need help with:
    Where can i buy Some cheap Plain Tshirts like 5 of 2-3 different colors to start off in the UK.

Thank you

Also if you think i need to know something feel free to tell me

alex.konusa, Aug 8, 2012 IP
  2. MobileInternet

MobileInternet Active Member

Best Answers:
    MobileInternet, Aug 8, 2012 IP
  3. IamPower

IamPower Peon

Best Answers:
    If you start on eBay, make sure you have your own website, so when customers buy, you can direct them to your website afterwards, so that they purchase more - and you will save on ebay fees without breaking ebay rules.

IamPower, Aug 27, 2012 IP
  4. sweetcrabhoney18

sweetcrabhoney18 Banned

Best Answers:
    There's a number of ebooks on this subject on Warrior Forums and Jvzoo.com. Just do a quick search and go from there. :)

sweetcrabhoney18, Aug 29, 2012 IP
  5. moazafonline

moazafonline Peon

Best Answers:
    Starting the T-Shirt Buisness on Ebay is a great idea. But, the sucess of this business depends on the quality marketing.

moazafonline, Aug 29, 2012 IP
  6. ebaypowerguru

ebaypowerguru Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi

Why t-shirts and nothing else?

ebaypowerguru, Aug 29, 2012 IP
  7. cakeboy

cakeboy Peon

Best Answers:
    It depends on the quality and colour of the shirt before prices can be thrown around..
    Also what kind of print, screen print doesnt allow many colours, direct to garment is probably one of the best ways but expenses start up.. Screen is cheap to start up for large quantities not worth while on smaller ones.. Transfer printing can be a good choice but not long lasting.. vinyl is good if it is simple colours

cakeboy, Sep 4, 2012 IP
  8. abdullah10

abdullah10 Peon

Best Answers:
    You want to start a shirt business. I think shirt business is a great idea. At first you need a own business. In my experience you have a very good idea that is very workable for a small capital and high return. Finding reliable drop shippers/manufactures is modestly easy for the garment and screen printing industry. As to the legal advice, you can seek out a quick phone call to a licensed mouth piece lawyer in your area. I prefer to wear MMA shirts, Revive me, 365 pride company T-shirt company.

abdullah10, Sep 7, 2012 IP
  9. wayne44

wayne44 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you can prepare t-shirts from any industry in low cost. Then you can sell with your prophet. By the way this is my favorite business i am also starting this business after few months later.

wayne44, Sep 7, 2012 IP
  10. Dean_Saliba

Dean_Saliba Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Dean_Saliba, Sep 7, 2012 IP
  11. :-)

:-) Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i also looked into this as a business venture at one point, i noticed there was a lot of these types of services on ebay making a lot of sales, i thought about getting a few t-shirt printing machines for £100-200 each and getting wholesale none branded cheap blank t shirts, the only problem is copyright to images and all that kind of stuff, but yeah i have actually bought t-shirts like this off ebay and it could do well. You just need to do them cheaper than anyone else, i would suggest selling them for a little over the cost price, make 20-30p each on each one and just sell litrally 100's per day thats the only way you can make real money from it really

:-), Sep 9, 2012 IP