1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

eBay White-Label

Discussion in 'General Business' started by bk871, Mar 22, 2010.

Hey DPers,

I have a question :)

Do any of you know any white-label eBay sellers?

For example, I have a website in which sells a pen for $3 that I resell from eBay from a guy that sells it for $1. A user buys a pen from my website. I then pay the seller his $1 and enter the users shipping address. When the item gets shipped, I want no invoices or anything... Just the item so it appears it was not resold.

I don't care as much about the location/address... Just if there's an invoice in the package that says $1, it sort of gives it away.

If this is in the wrong section, I apologize, please move it. If this question has been asked already somewhere, please point me in the right direction.

Thanks!

bk871, Mar 22, 2010 IP
  2. mezner

mezner Peon

Best Answers:
    your looking at something called "drop shipping". You basically sell items on a manufacturers behalf without actually pre-buying or owning their product. There is a thread that is below yours about dropshipping. Just wait a little bit and I'm sure someone more experienced in the field can help you.

mezner, Mar 22, 2010 IP
  3. bk871

bk871 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks mezner

I'll check it out in the morning. :)

bk871, Mar 22, 2010 IP