1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ebay

Discussion in 'General Business' started by falveymusic, Apr 23, 2010.

Recently I started a new business on Ebay. What I was doing, Advertising Apple iPads for sale in Europe and had my friend shipping them to me from the states.

Anyway, it was all working out great, I had roughly 8 sales in the 1st few days.
    Because they arn't released in Europe yet I was getting ridiculous amounts of money for them.
    Next thing that happened, Ebay and Paypal blocked my accounts due to 'High Risk'....however they came out about that, as seeming as I never had a single complaint. Anybody have any idea's why?

Because Ebay and Paypal have done this, I have been on to there customer support, they have not given me any answers just that I must go through the whole process again of confirming my identity, which I already done recently, but that's something I sure aint doing as Paypal want copies of my household bills, identity copies (passport), confirmation through my phone etc etc...

Anyway, can somebody suggest other ways of going about my business with using Ebay and Paypal?
    Ebay is the only well known site I'm aware of, and I'm also not too sure for payment methods either.

Thanks for the help !!

falveymusic, Apr 23, 2010 IP
  2. manofwar

manofwar Active Member

Best Answers:
    You're flagged because of the increase in volume all of a sudden aka 'High Risk'. You'll need to work through it if you really want some answers from ebay/PP.

manofwar, Apr 23, 2010 IP
  3. madesukma

madesukma Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks manofwar, I also understood what it was ebuy..

madesukma, Apr 24, 2010 IP
  4. Koala

Koala Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Articles:
    why don't you use Moneybookers for eBay. it is more safer.

Koala, Apr 24, 2010 IP
  5. Celtik

Celtik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would just go through the Paypal verification process if you're doing everything legit. If not, then maybe you can try Google Checkout or some other service.

Celtik, Apr 24, 2010 IP
  6. manofwar

manofwar Active Member

Best Answers:
    That's because no one uses Moneybookers...it's not mainstream. Try finding ebay members willing to go through the Moneybookers verification process (very few will).

manofwar, Apr 24, 2010 IP
  7. hemescave

hemescave Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes defo flagged as high risk due to the item you were selling

hemescave, Apr 26, 2010 IP