1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ecommerce website | Personalized Product & Pricing websites

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by brett701, Mar 27, 2014.

Website 1 - Ecommerce( amazon,zappos,style.)
    I am trying to find a simple website template that allows me to offer products /pricing and an image. Something similar to zappos or superbrightled.

Website 2 & 3
    I'd also like the option to have 2 alternate websites with the same layout and a different domain than website 1. Website 2 & 3 will have the same domain, but the products & pricing offered will have varying pricing depending on the customer. (I'd also like to be able to keep track of the url and price offered to a customer on a specific page.)(sometimes a customer will request pricing on a quantity of 10 of product A and we will markup 25%, and sometimes the customer will request pricing on product B at a quantity of 400 and I'd like to mark this up maybe 4%.

For example Id like to offer a line of products to a specific contractor with a specified markup.

On the backend I'd like to have:
    • A checkbox for product A,B,C,D and be able to select A,B,C for customer 1 and A,B,D for customer 2. Id like to be able to send them a link for this page and product pricing/offering that is specifically made for them. The ability to enter a range or scale for pricing on a product depending on quantity would be nice.

Is there a template for something like this?
    Any direction would be great. I would be interested in someone else doing the work for this template, but I'd like to know what I'm working with as far as a user interface and customization is allowed without turning this into a full blown overkill website /database project.

brett701, Mar 27, 2014 IP