1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Edit text on one page

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Epica, Sep 24, 2005.

I'm looking for a 'barebones CMS solution that I can integrate into client sites and allow them to edit segments of text on their pages - simply and quickly.

I'm looking for the ability to edit a section/block of text on a single page.

End user clicks a "Log-in" link & enters password etc, edits the text in a textarea, clicks submit - baddabing - text appears on the live HTML(or PHP, SHTML) page.

I know that there are tons of CMS solutions out there, but is there any script rolling around with just those simple features..? Most of the CMS systems I have run across are too fancy and too costly for me at the moment.

Or maybe a programmer knows how to make a script like this..? If I could get something I could use over and over again on multiple sites, I could afford to pay a little more for it.

Epica, Sep 24, 2005 IP
  2. Shadow

Shadow Peon

Best Answers:
    *Bookmarked*

Same thing I'm looking for. Well, not exactly looking for I just need it, was about to write it by my own but maybe there is some simple script out somewhere.

Shadow, Sep 29, 2005 IP