1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Editing a jpeg file in photoshop?

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by Tonibydesign, Dec 30, 2012.

Okay, I am a stone rookie. I have to do a flyer because nobody else can do it. I want to use an earlier flyer and just edit same. It is a jpeg flyer. I am used to using microsoft publisher and all the limitations thereto. I have to do this one in photoshop because of the pictures, bells, and whistles it must have... Help please!!!

Tonibydesign, Dec 30, 2012 IP
  2. bohed

bohed Peon

Best Answers:
    well, the older flyer should be at least 150dpi+ (resolution), just in order to print it out good. If it has proper resolution - do your changes in PS and there you go.

bohed, Jan 2, 2013 IP
  3. Tonibydesign

Tonibydesign Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for responding; however, I found out from my daughter-in-law that I could not delete the text in a jpeg doc. I could "mask over it." I was trying to delete some words and start again. I wanted to make the characters/text smaller. She indicated it was not possible to do it that way because it was a "flat" surface. I am learning all the time. I am so ready for a hands-on class!

Tonibydesign, Jan 2, 2013 IP
  4. bohed

bohed Peon

Best Answers:
    Text is no problem in PS, make use of the clone tool for example.

bohed, Jan 2, 2013 IP