1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Editing Image in Photoshop

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by mrwordsworth, Dec 5, 2007.

when i download a photo from net its size is less and when i edit it even if i only crop it and save. Its size gets almost doubled, how to decrease the size of image without decreasing the quality?

mrwordsworth, Dec 5, 2007 IP
  2. Biden

Biden Active Member

Best Answers:
    ok so you do decrease the size of the image and the quality but after you finish the whole thing your picture look like crap right.. so to stop that right after you finish the whole thing just save it as PSD and reopen it with photoshop and the size will go back to normal with the same quality that always happen to me on PhotoShop 3

Biden, Dec 5, 2007 IP
  3. 8everything

8everything Peon

Best Answers:
    When exporting it through "save for web" lower the quality #, that should lower the size of the file.

8everything, Dec 5, 2007 IP
  4. grafixster

grafixster Active Member

Best Answers:
    Easiest way is to right click the image on the web and choose 'copy image.'
    Then open photoshop and do a 'file' and 'new' and 'ok'. The size of the image you just copied is already set in the size properties.
    Then hit 'edit' and 'paste'

That will give u the image, in a new document, on it's own layer, at the original size and quality.

grafixster, Dec 5, 2007 IP
  5. mrwordsworth

mrwordsworth Active Member

Best Answers:
    ok i got it working now, i using both the ways told by Biden and 8everything

thanks friends:)

mrwordsworth, Dec 7, 2007 IP