1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Editing Sites & Domains

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by target9, Sep 21, 2010.

Hi all, i'm a beginner in website building so i wanna learn about editing a website, please let me ask a few questions :confused: :

- After buying a domain with a content in it, how do i edit the content of the existing site (ex : adding links on blogroll, changing themes, inserting twitter/chat window) .

- Does every site has an administrator page that could be used to manage the site (like in Wordpress)? how could i access that admin page when i want to edit an existing website that i just acquire?

- How to add something into a blank/new domain i just acquire thus making it a "real" site?

thanks a lot for your answers.:confused::confused:

target9, Sep 21, 2010 IP
  2. rakesh kumar

rakesh kumar Active Member

Best Answers:
    rakesh kumar, Sep 23, 2010 IP
  3. Klinvergy6

Klinvergy6 Peon

Best Answers:
    NVU is also a good html editor. I find it very easy to work with. It's a what you see is what you get editor and you don't have to know much html. However, it does help to no some. The editor is free. just goole "nvu download" and you should get instant access to it.

Good luck

Klinvergy6, Oct 5, 2010 IP
  4. LisaJones

LisaJones Peon

Best Answers:
    try to use any of the online websites builders - fast & easy ) and most of them are free or have trial versions.

LisaJones, Oct 20, 2010 IP