1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Email/Phone Customer Support Answering Service?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by cool-dude, Mar 18, 2011.

I'm not sure what website service I am looking for, but I have a website that sells PC Optimization software and I'm looking for a service that will answer customer support emails, and maybe even the same thing for phone calls. This would be for customers of the product who either have questions about the software or need basic help with how to use it. The service representative(s) would need to be somewhat technical and familiar with the software to be able to answer questions via email and maybe phone.

Does anyone know companies that supply this service? If so, what are they and do you have any experience with them?

thanks!

cool-dude, Mar 18, 2011 IP
  2. pikespeakhiker

pikespeakhiker Peon

Best Answers:
    There are quite a few of them out there. Here is one I have used in the past, albeit with a larger company to provide 24x7, so don't know how cheaply it scales down if you need lesser service: appletreeanswers

You might be able to search around and find the options that serve a company of your size and needs (whatever those may be). Sorry I don't have a better recommendation. I know they are great services that can help you appear much larger than you actually are.

pikespeakhiker, Mar 19, 2011 IP
  3. CyanneCampbell

CyanneCampbell Peon

Best Answers:
    I recommend you is to get a telemarketing service. Telemarketing services frees you from having to worry about business infrastructure in order to get your operations off the ground. When you outsource, human resources, business processes and all equipment necessary for telecommunication and data processing are already in place and ready to go.

You may visit callboxinc.com. They may help you.

CyanneCampbell, Mar 23, 2011 IP