1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Email question

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by vrwrys, Oct 23, 2023.

This website that I'm associated with allows you to change your contact email and I decided that I would and yet mail is still being sent to my previous one.How is this possible?They can't say that I didn't verify, because I did.I made certain that everything was right before I logged out.Now I know that I may sound paranoid, but alot of things like this has been going on lately that has left me a little skeptical about these online (affiliate)businesses.If you have a clue on what could be the answer, I would like to hear it.

vrwrys, Oct 23, 2023 IP
  2. hanoidesign

hanoidesign Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Is timestamp of new email after your change? Perhaps their mailing contact book isn't synced or there is delay in mail queue.

hanoidesign, Oct 23, 2023 IP
  3. vrwrys

vrwrys Member

Best Answers:
    I changed my email and I was sent an email to verify the changes.Are you referring to that email?This was done on the 1st of Oct.

vrwrys, Oct 23, 2023 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Depends on the website and who is sending out the emails. I know companies that outsource communications and selling and their lists are always out of date and changes do get synced into the master.

sarahk, Oct 23, 2023 IP
  5. vrwrys

vrwrys Member

Best Answers:
    This is not a list.Let's say I wanted all of my communications from digitalpoint to go to a different email.Then I would change it.As simple as that.Instead the change does not take effect.

vrwrys, Oct 23, 2023 IP
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Maybe it's a language problem but I didn't understand that from your original post. You should be able to change your email in your profile settings, then look in your email program and verify your email.

If that doesn't work let us know the step that does work and what isn't happening.

sarahk, Oct 24, 2023 IP