1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Embedding Video from Amazon S3

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by bigbadtrad, Aug 14, 2009.

I need help embedding video from Amazon S3. I produced mp4 vids with Camtasia Studio 6 using the "express" option, which makes a controller.swf file, the mp4 vid, an html with the vid embedded, and various other files. I want to have my customers watch these on my website streaming from S3, though, and can't get it to work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

bigbadtrad, Aug 14, 2009 IP
  2. solidsoul2009

solidsoul2009 Guest

Best Answers:
    Now, I might be reading this wrong but here is my two cents. Using Camtasia as you say it produces a few files with the html file and the video embedding into itself already what I would do is target that file let it open pause it take a screen shot pull that screen shot into photoshop crop it to just the video portion and use tha tpicture in my main site linked to the video file.

solidsoul2009, Aug 14, 2009 IP
  3. drummedout

drummedout Peon

Best Answers:
    Get the free JW player - this will having you playing the videos on your site in no time.

drummedout, Aug 15, 2009 IP
  4. jumpjump

jumpjump Peon

Best Answers:
    Upload generated swf, html to your web server with the same path or uplpad to youtube, then copy and paste the embed code to your website,

jumpjump, Aug 16, 2009 IP