1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Emerging Countries Are The Key To Making Money On Google

Discussion in 'General Business' started by TaTeTu, Jan 26, 2013.

For many years I have tried with varying success to create online businesses. My two biggest mistakes were two:

1 °. Trying competitive markets.
    2 °. That my product would not have a high rate of purchase, even having volume users.

However, in most of our countries, there are several products that are well accepted abroad. For example in Spain, there is good wine and good hams. In Turkey, fine textiles. Portugal has a good reputation in the manufacture of towels. France is a great country in the production of wine and champagne. Switzerland is well accepted as to the sale of watches and chocolates.

It is easier to export a product through translations into other countries, to compete locally. I have successfully sold wine to countries like Russia and Bulgaria, where the level of competition for my product was lower.

I hope this can help.

TaTeTu, Jan 26, 2013 IP
  2. abraham26

abraham26 Member

Best Answers:
    Interesting idea indeed. Do not sell watches in Switzerland, but sell Switzerland watches in other countries :)

Thanks for sharing!

abraham26, Jan 26, 2013 IP
    TaTeTu likes this.
  3. webdeveloper.tom

webdeveloper.tom Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    good idea. Thanks for sharing (like this)

webdeveloper.tom, Jan 26, 2013 IP
  4. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    There is nothing wrong with trying competitive markets. Competition means there is money to make in that market.

dcristo, Jan 26, 2013 IP
  5. gjuro

gjuro Member

Best Answers:
    I can source some good wine locally. Also some sorts of textile. Can anyone setup a small shop in his home country and do the business together?

gjuro, Jan 30, 2013 IP