1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Emial List and Sites not pulling its weight

Discussion in 'General Business' started by MAXIEDECIMAL, Aug 12, 2010.

Hello Everyone, I hope everyone is having a great day!
    I have not been on DP for quite sometime and I have noticed some changes so I believe this is a good spot for this post.
    Anyways, I have been building sites and forming JV's for the past year, I have built a database of over 7000 members and I have access to over 30,000 extra emails through my JV contacts. We have had a problem with over saturation in our niche, so my sites any most other admins are not making any money at all. Instead of abandoning ship I have been trying to use our resources to sell other items. I have tried every type of product I can think of and people just will not buy anything.
    Apparently we have built the biggest crap list in the world, lol
    So my question would be, what should I do next? Just close all the sites and move on? Or keep trying to find something these people will actually buy?
    Thanks in advance for any advice :)

PS. Oh I can not sell/rent the list because it is on my TOS, so that idea is out.

MAXIEDECIMAL, Aug 12, 2010 IP