1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Empire Avenue is getting me 10 visitors/day

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by OpportunityLOL, Apr 9, 2011.

Hey everyone, I've been playing on a game called Empire Avenue. It's a virtual stock exchange where pricing is determined by

A. Social media website participation: Post on twitter, facebook, flickr, youtube, and get feedback (@replies and Likes) and grow.
    B. People buying your stock: I went from 10 to 45 in a few days, both from my current engagement level and people looking at my info to see I'm active. They make in-game money as I grow.
    C. Intelligent Investment: Invest in good stocks and make more in-game money. Turn that money around for luxury items which add stable growth regardless of activity.

I'm finding that it's sending me a small but helpful amount of traffic daily. It's not something I spend more than 5 minutes on per day so far, but it's fun to see my daily growth and be encouraged to participate more + be rewarded for it. I suspect if people here get involved, post their profiles for people to buy them, and then are active in their facebook, twitter, etc. they would generate more traffic - and once you're very popular (valuable) you will be getting long-term traffic of people interested in why you are doing so well.

If anyone does join, I recommend investing in my stock e(OPPLOL), but overall I wanted to bring this to you people because I've gained some solid advice here and want to give back. Thanks!

OpportunityLOL, Apr 9, 2011 IP
  2. John_Marshal

John_Marshal Peon

Best Answers:
    its a small deal... 10 visits a day i not likely to achievable even for a newbee..

John_Marshal, Apr 13, 2011 IP
  3. imfusa

imfusa Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think the idea is too make 50 accounts and get 50*10=500 visitors/day :)

imfusa, Apr 15, 2011 IP
  4. Social.Media.Expert

Social.Media.Expert Peon

Best Answers:
    Seems like alot of work for such a small return.

Social.Media.Expert, Apr 22, 2011 IP
  5. VOnline

VOnline Member

Best Answers:
    That's nothing at all. Definitely not worth the time.
    And it seems like your promoting empire avenue?

VOnline, Apr 23, 2011 IP