1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Empower Network?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by CMadeIt, Jun 24, 2013.

Is Empower Network a scam? I know someone who makes 5k a month off of it. Is it possible to actually make money off of it or is it a pyramid scheme?
    Thanks

CMadeIt, Jun 24, 2013 IP
  2. CandleKeep

CandleKeep Active Member

Best Answers:
    I could argue with this either way.

Let me play both sides of the fence:

The Good: I know a LOT of people who made TONS of money. It's not a scam, because the course does have some good marketing training. It's not a pyramid scheme in my opinion, but I'm not a lawyer. It also contains a high traffic sales funnel, which is a good thing.

The Bad: If you don't have a method to communicate with people, it will be difficult if not impossible to make sales. It's over-saturated to a point, so a lot of paid traffic methods won't even let you promote it. It works best if you have a good following already.

CandleKeep, Jun 24, 2013 IP
  3. VukasinI

VukasinI Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, it is hard to define is it scam or not, but I don't recommend using it.. Better go with some sure thing..

VukasinI, Jun 25, 2013 IP
  4. smart-seo9

smart-seo9 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    what about high traffic academy..is't scam ?

smart-seo9, Jun 26, 2013 IP
  5. mkcookin

mkcookin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think it is border line on a scam.

As Candlekeep mentioned there have been many people who have made a ton of money from it -- but at the same time there is just as many people who have not made a penny or any profit using it.

Also to add onto traffic along with some paid services not letting your promote it.. Facebook as well will not let you promote it.

I mean if Facebook will not support it and paid services won't that has got to raise a red flag right??

So in my opinion it is best to create a business that is completely your own and not something someone else owns.

mkcookin, Jun 27, 2013 IP
  6. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    They post a lot in our classifieds. I personally do not think it's a scam. If it was I'd be blocking their ads. Just like with any other business some people hit it big and some don't. I think if you do everything right, have a quality website and use effective means for advertising you can succeed with EN.

qwikad.com, Jun 28, 2013 IP