1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

END TIMES NEWS

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Pipiripi, Feb 9, 2023.

"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it." (George Orwell)

Update news for 2023 which I believe relate to the end times and Bible prophecy. The news is full of Bible prophecy fulfilling events now, and there can be no doubt that we are living in the last days. Read every day and you will see without doubt, taking into account the many endtime signs showing throughout my threads, that we are living just before the second coming of Jesus Christ.

"The agencies of evil are combining their forces and consolidating. They are strengthening for the last great crisis. Great changes are soon to take place in our world, and the final movements will be rapid ones. The condition of things in the world shows that troublous times are right upon us." (Testimonies for the Church, Vol. 9, p. 11)

GET READY, GET READY, THE SIGNS SHOW THAT THE CLOSE OF PROBATION AND RETURN OF CHRIST IS 'AT THE DOOR'

Dear friend, take a look around you. What do you see? War and the nations gathering for more war. Economic woes, massive inflation, crime on all sides, wickedness everywhere, natural disasters, famine, etc, etc. We are living in a time like no other before us, and yet just as in the days of Noah and Lot, people continue to 'eat and drink' and live as if nothing is going to happen. Wake up! For our salvation draweth nigh!

"Then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory ... when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors." (Matthew 24:30-33)

Please head the message - see my following pages everyday.

Pipiripi, Feb 9, 2023 IP