1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Endorse the person who endorsed you on LinkedIn?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by NikosDim, Dec 18, 2012.

Does it have a negative implication to your profile if you endorse the a person that has endorsed you?
    What is your opinion?

NikosDim, Dec 18, 2012 IP
  2. rankwatch.com

rankwatch.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    It will not get get negative effective to your profile when you endorse any other profile.

rankwatch.com, Dec 18, 2012 IP
  3. NikosDim

NikosDim Peon

Best Answers:
    My thinking is that when recruiters look at your profile probably they will look at your endorsements and who has endorse you. If the recruiter see that you have endorsed the person who has endorsed you then maybe he will not take into consideration your endorsements because he will think that "those people just endorse one-another".

This is one scenario which i have in my mind and I want to see how other people think about this.

NikosDim, Dec 18, 2012 IP
  4. johnrone

johnrone Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think it has a negative implication to your profile when you promote someone who promotes you on LlinkedIn or via other social networks.
    That only shows how resourceful you and your friends are when each of you is supporting one another.
    Besides, that's how social media or a social network works.

johnrone, Dec 19, 2012 IP