1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

english vs. globish

Discussion in 'General Business' started by lone woolf, Apr 22, 2011.

1. lone woolf

lone woolf Peon

Best Answers:
    hi Lone Woolf here again , i see you all like the topic , i have to disagree on certain point especially about that all the spammers speak bad english . if you ever meet the infamous " six click commission " scam you can wacht a video where a guy speaking gooood english is telling lies one after another on the other hand a latest offer on warrior forum by a guy from Mauritious with a-not-so-perfect english about a WP plug in for affiliate bonus delivery , did a great job delivering not lies but but great value. Not everybody can outsource to native english to review content , but as i stated before if what you sell or teach or offer is great ,i personally don't mind your accent . But i have to admit that i wacht some instructional video by Globish speaking guy and it was really heavy to follow......even myself i had real problem to reach the end ( i did not...) Love to everybody and i hope we all learn to comunicate better.

lone woolf, May 14, 2011 IP
  2. mygold

mygold Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with you.

mygold, May 19, 2011 IP
  3. nomadic

nomadic Peon

Best Answers:
    In my childhood I used to listen a great idiom, Speaking makes a man but writing makes a perfect man. Till then I believe that to be grammatically perfect is a great thing. When you speak, it is quite another thing.

nomadic, May 19, 2011 IP
  4. lone woolf

lone woolf Peon

Best Answers:
    hi lonewoolf here, strange it seems like it is preferred the grammatically correct , that mostly only native english speaking people can do it (but not all of them too...) that communication or WORLD WIDE WEB and not Local Restricted web. But i know certain mind are hard to change and some people like to think they are better just because of a language ( probably the only one they can speak...) anyway if you feel better like this close the Window and enjoy your little world.

lone woolf, May 20, 2011 IP
  5. tankard

tankard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think if I went to a Swiss forum and tried to use my poor German, I'd get as much abuse as you'll be getting on an English-speaking forum. I tend to give abuse only to people who're not trying hard enough and repeating the same old mistakes over and over again.

Participating in English chats and forums is actually one of the best way to improve your language skills.

tankard, May 20, 2011 IP
  6. lone woolf

lone woolf Peon

Best Answers:
    hi lone woolf here , i would anyway appreciate that you try to come out of your box. But i know we need an open mind to strangers and a feeling for meeting people from others country , never mind the state-of-the-art-english , probably the same english that nobody will understand outsite England ....but my idea it was to open up to a larger community a.k.a. the globish people , anyway it's already happened , take notice.

lone woolf, May 20, 2011 IP