1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Enviromental Website

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Erind, Feb 24, 2007.

I was messing around in photoshop, and got a great, super great layout made. I used it for about 2 weeks on a previous site but didn't match the content so I got rid of it. It truly is great. It is very green and very nature oriented. Thus, I thought of making an enviromental website. (global warming, forests, extinct animals etc). It can be used for Design website as well since the graphics are pretty good.

Now, I know these issues are on the rise, especially if I go into Alternative Fuels, Gas, etc. Do you think it will be hard to maintain/build content and get a solid income from Adsense (talking about 5-10bucks a day).

If not, I'm going to sell it. If you are interested in buying, please pm me or email me at with an offer!!!

http://www.imagemule.com/uploads/1q0ts.gif (different versions of the site available also)

Erind, Feb 24, 2007 IP
  2. Lever

Lever Deep Thought

Best Answers:
    Very nice. You got any other shots of the design in action?

Lever, Feb 26, 2007 IP