1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Established Restaurant for sale

Discussion in 'General Business' started by davidwil, May 23, 2012.

I am looking to buy an established business which is available for sale in India, my preferences goes to a restaurant which shall be equipped with all amenities and has a good reputation in the market. Not the one which is going out of business or bankrupt. And what will the estimated cost to buy an established restaurant. Please suggest me the best way to get the one and is there any online consultancy or broker services are available in the market who will help me out to get the one of my choice?
    Looking for Help

David

davidwil, May 23, 2012 IP
  2. kavin.smith

kavin.smith Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, you can go online to search a restaurant for sale or any business for sale and you shall definitely find many buying-selling businesses websites, these websites surely will help you to get a list of restaurant business sellers online; here you may have contact business sellers and get a glance about the business. It will save you time and money instead search a restaurant physically.

Mr. Smith

kavin.smith, May 24, 2012 IP