1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Establishing News website or Blog

Discussion in 'General Business' started by nightcrawlers, Mar 27, 2011.

I am thinking to establish a News blog or website, but I have no idea where to find copyright free News related to different topics like World News, Business, Europe, USA, Africa, Asia, Sports news, Technology, Entertainment, Lifestyle and other.

Copying other news from other websites like Yahoo News or BBC News would definitely put me in trouble for copyright issues. Is there anyway that I can find daily news headlines in numbers and publish them. Also I cannot spend 100s of dollars on buying news services (if there is any). Your help will be highly appreciated, thank you!

nightcrawlers, Mar 27, 2011 IP
  2. noobpreneur

noobpreneur Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Press release sites can have their content republished - PRweb.com, Businesswire.com, etc.

noobpreneur, Mar 27, 2011 IP
  3. c.hill93

c.hill93 Member

Best Answers:
    I do believe the use of RSS feeds with the correct ownership commendation will not be breaking any copyright laws!

c.hill93, Mar 27, 2011 IP
  4. Trojans2511

Trojans2511 Peon

Best Answers:
    Just what they said, find press release sites and republish their info.

Trojans2511, Mar 27, 2011 IP
  5. mmm555

mmm555 Member

Best Answers:
    You can also write summaries of articles and link to other articles from the summaries. That is legal, to my knowledge.

mmm555, Mar 27, 2011 IP