1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Events calendar suggestions?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by bogeymcduff, Apr 26, 2006.

I'm interested in adding an events calendar to a golf site in order to be able to list visitor-submitted tournaments coming up around the state.

Anyone have suggestions for calendar scripts or software I should check out?

It is a MUST that the calendar work something similar to a web directory in that visitors would submit events using an online form, then I would log into an admin to approve/disapprove.

I also would strongly desire a calendar that provides visitors the options of searching by keyword, so they could enter the name of a city and see only events taking place in that city.

And I would also hope to find something where customizing the input fields for the submission form is relatively easy to do.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

thanks
    bogey

bogeymcduff, Apr 26, 2006 IP
  2. Danny

Danny Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just wondering what language engine your site works on i.e. PHP, ASP, ASP.NET
    Knowing this gives us a better base to make suggestions on.

All these scripts are fairly similar from what I have seen and you may want to look at javafile.com for some they may have.

Dan

Danny, Apr 27, 2006 IP
  3. bogeymcduff

bogeymcduff Peon

Best Answers:
    PHP would be my preference ... but since I'm going to be moving the existing pages to a new site soon, I'd be willing to consider other options if something great existed in another language.

bogeymcduff, Apr 28, 2006 IP